Sunday 24 September 2006

Inspiration

Now that I have some thinking time again I want do some new stuff. So I have been seeking inspiration from various sources. There are 3 areas related to physical activity that I'm going to concentrate on:

1) Learn a new physical skill - now Jacq over at ADHD & Me has been talking about kayaking and has a very nice picture on her blog. This has inspired me to book lessons in kayaking for next month, thanks Jacq :-)

2) Re-commence something I used to like and do - so it is back to weight training again. I even own all the equipment already.

3) Have an adventure - this is inspired by the film "8 Below", so in February next year I am off on another dogsledding vacation (this time in the Arctic).

Now, how to make all this happen?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Pru!

I want to do a little weight training myself to help with the kayaking.

Your adventure sounds like fun. I hate being cold though. LOL Will you be in the Canadian Artic? Not like that is close to me but it is the same country. :)